Lantos Coatings CITRA-PREP CP-250 is a natural full strength degreaser is an organic water emulsiﬁable degreaser and cleaner derived from renewable resources.
It contains a proprietary surfactant blend specially formulated to replace chlorinated and paraffin based solvents for cleaning and removal of heavy oils and greasy surfaces. When activated by mixing with water, the product forms nano-sized cleaning particles called micelles. These micelles act immediately to penetrate oils and grease. Each molecule of oil is broken down separately and then held in suspension as it is rinsed off the surface being cleaned
It is a quick break degreaser, will seperate out oils from water for ease of collection and recovery of oils. It does not leave a surface film, and is streak free cleaning.
Ideally, for use in the removal of bitumin cleaning of tank farms, cargo tanks, decks of vessels, drilling rigs, airport run-ways, hangars, roadways, service bays, and other soiled surfaces.....
- Removal of Lantos Lanolin
- Quick Break Degreaser
- Cleaning of electrical components
- De-carbonisation of electric motors and windings Silicon, tar, bitumen and waxes
- Parts Washing - Solvent or Aqueous
- Aluminium Alloys and Stainless Steel
- Separates out oil from water for easy recovery of oil
- Commercial ovens and exhaust canopies (food grade) Removing Heavy Hydrocarbon Soil
- Thread dope from drill strings and casing
- Weapons Cleaning
- Break systems and components
- Webbing and Harnesses (tested to AS/NZS 1753 )
- Superior streak free cleaning
- Excellent in food grade enviroments
- Enviromementally safe for all uses.
Can be reduced using water to meet the industrial or commercial cleaning requirements. (See product data sheet for dilution recommendations)
Product CP250 Brochure - Click Here
Product Brochure 2018 - Click Here
Visit the technical page for additional support material, SDS and Technical Data.