Lanolin Grease LG100 is manufactured using Lanolin derivatives refined natural lanolins It is a thick water repellent grease, acts as a natural lubricant and Anti Seize. The grease forms a high-level moisture barrier, is highly resistant to salt, alkali and acid penetration, and provides excellent corrosion protection, lubricity, and anti-seize qualities. Unlike other forms of corrosion protection, it does not wash away.
- Comparable performance for general lubricant activity with standard petroleum-based Type A greases.
- Aids protection and maintenance routines for industrial and professional tools: provides lubricity between dissimilar metal surfaces, slip on threads, and creates a corrosion barrier between uses.
- Stops galling and lubricates all contact surfaces.
- Resistant to high temperatures and variation of temperatures.
- Performs as a self-healing corrosion protection sealant.
- Guards against harsh salt-water environments, galvanic corrosion, and other oxidisation.
- Eco-friendly: suitable for use around waterways and aquatic life.
- Use LantosCitra-Prep 250 refer to the technical brochure on the levels of solution for cleaning.
Lanolin Grease LG100 Product Brochure - Click Here
Product Brochure 2018 - Click here
Visit the technical page for additional support material, SDS and Technical Data.