Long lasting robust protection in highly corrosive environments.
Lanolube HG735 is formulated using refined lanolins. Combined with a refined carrier, together they make a fluid that is highly effective against corrosion with higher lubricity.
Longer lasting with > 30% more lanolin, it will not dry out, it will penetrate to the base of all metals providing a corrosion protective barrier from atmospheric moisture, reducing oxygen levels, offering a highly protective coating solution.
Highly corroded or frozen parts such as nuts and bolts, shafts, hoist blocks and more....can be salvaged by spraying or soaking in Lanolube HG735.
- Displaces moisture from surfaces protecting from salt and acid corrosion, unequaled washout resistance.
- Protects, cleans, rejuvenates and extends the life of metal components.
- Penetrates seized parts easing release and acts as superior anti-seize for longer working life.
- Long lasting lubrication for all moving parts (Higher Lubricity).
- Inhibits the corrosive action of fertilizer on metals by forming a film barrier over surfaces.
- Protects equipment from atmospheric acid, alkali, and salt corrosion in harsh conditions.
- Resists breakdown in high temperatures and temperature variation.
- Protects electrical systems and circuit boards (Non-conductive film).
- Non-Conductive to 70kV.
- Food Safe.
- Environmentally Safe.Can be used around waterways in all environments with confidence.
Lanolube HG735 Product Brochure - Click here
Product Brochure 2018 - Click here
Visit the technical page for additional support material, SDS and technical data.